At LCCU we welcome new members. You are eligible for membership if you live or work in the City of Liverpool.
What do I need to set up my account?
- Proof of address (Utility bill/tenancy agreement)
- Evidence of who you are (passport/Driving Licence)
- £2 joining fee
What are my rights as a member?
- to inspect the credit unions’ accounts
- to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting
- to stand for office as a board member or on a committee
- to save in one or more accounts and to make withdrawals in accordance with your account
- to apply for loans
- to democratically change the rules (subject to law)
What are my responsibilities as a member?
- to elect the Board of Directors to run the credit union on behalf of the membership
- to save regularly
- to repay loans on time
- to attend and vote at meetings of the credit union
- to ensure the accounts of the credit union are independently audited
If you are interested in becoming a member download the membership application form here.Membership Application Form