LCCU hosts our AGM to report on the previous year & to provide members with the opportunity to have their voices heard and questions answered
Your Board of Directors views the AGM as vital in providing
- Our value of accountability
- Our cooperative principles of providing information to members as they exercise control of our credit union
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, LCCU has chosen to host a virtual meeting in 2021.
Switching to a Virtual Platform to deliver our AGM was a decision driven by necessity in these unprecedented times. We are optimistic about the opportunities this presents as it will provide increased accessibility for members throughout our region via the virtual venue. We are working hard to ensure that the event is a positive & informative experience for all who participate.
Please carefully review the details outlined below & rest assured that the staff of LCCU are here to help should you have any questions or concerns on the days leading up to your AGM
Please join us from the comfort of your own home using Zoom.
How to Register
- Members must register before attending
- Registrations opens 12.02.2021 and closes 03.03.2021. This registration period allows staff to verify membership information for voting privileges prior to the AGM
- Register now.
- Only registered members will be allowed access to the meeting
- Members who require a printed copy of Annual Report are asked to send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Downloadable copies of the Annual Report, Financial Statement, Agenda & Standing Orders are available below
- Members can pose questions prior to the AGM by email.
- The webinar enables verified members to vote & pose questions during the Virtual AGM. The technology provides the capability to communicate these questions via messaging, text or via a telephone queue that will be managed during the session.
STANDING ORDERS LCCU AGM 2021
- Members shall keep their microphones muted & video cameras off for the duration of the meeting except for when making contributions to the meeting.
- A member shall use the ‘Raise Hand’ function on the platform, wait to be recognised by the Chair before unmuting their microphone & identify themselves when addressing the Chair
- A member shall only address the meeting when called upon by the Chair to do so. When invited to contribute, click the microphone icon on the screen to unmute yourself.
- All members are asked to use the chat box to share any issues they may be experiencing so that the host can troubleshoot during the session with minimal interruptions.
- All members are reminded to conduct themselves in a professional manner & to refrain from sharing inappropriate content.
- Members who wish to participate in the AGM must pre-register on-line by by 3rd March 2021.
- Members are reminded that it is your right to vote but in order to vote you must pre-register on or before the deadline